- Click & Collect: AUD$3 (or FREE for orders over $30!)
- Standard Delivery within Australia: AUD$9 (or FREE for orders over $55!)
- Melbourne Metro Same Day Delivery (available in selected Melbourne Metro postcodes): AU$14.95
- Express Delivery within Australia: AUD$14 (or $7 for orders over $55!)
- Standard Delivery to New Zealand: AUD$13 (or FREE for orders over $85!)
- International Shipping: AUD$40
Customs and import charges: Depending on the value of your order and the destination country, you may be charged import or customs charges. These charges are imposed by the destination country and we are not able to control or estimate any applicable fees or charges. Any applicable charges are the responsibility of the person receiving the parcel, and are not included in the cost of delivery. Please check with your country’s customs service if you need more information.
For details on delivery or tracking visit our help centre.
- Where can I collect my Click & Collect order?
- Is same day delivery available in my area?
- How long does delivery take?
- How can I track the delivery of my order?
- Melbourne Metro Same Day Delivery available Monday to Friday (excluding Victorian Public Holidays) to residential addresses within specified Melbourne metropolitan postcodes. Same Day Delivery is not available to Parcel Lockers, PO Box or Business addresses.
- By selecting Melbourne Metro Same Day Delivery, you are providing authority to leave your parcel unattended at the delivery address if nobody is available to receive the order.
- Next business day delivery to roadside addresses and offshore islands within these zones is not guaranteed. For any updates to expected delivery times, please refer to the Australia Post website.
- All orders sent within Australia require a signature on delivery, with the exception of Same Day Delivery orders. If you are not available to sign for your order, Australia Post will leave a note with instructions for pick up from a designated post office. If you are an Australia Post My Post customer you may be contacted by Australia Post prior to delivery offering their Safe Drop service where you waive the requirement for a signature. Note: if you elect to use this service, the agreement is between you and Australia Post, and Cotton On takes no responsibility for any lost or damaged items due to the use of this service.
- While we do everything we can to ensure your order is delivered in a timely manner, we will not be liable for any loss or damage incurred by any person as a result of delay caused by our carrier that we have no control over or by any event which is out of our reasonable control or foresight including but not limited to any delay caused by an incorrect delivery address being provided to us.
- Please note that international orders (including to New Zealand) cannot be delivered to Post Office boxes.
- If any items in your order are out of stock at the time your order is packed, we will notify you via email and refund you for those items.
- Nail polish, flammable items and some consumable items cannot be shipped internationally. You can find more details on the United Postal Union Convention website.
- Customs and import charges for international orders: Depending on the value of your order and the destination country, you may be charged import or customs charges. These charges are imposed by the destination country and we are not able to control or estimate any applicable fees or charges. Customs and import fees are the responsibility of the person receiving the parcel, and are not included in the cost of delivery. Please check with your country’s customs service if you need more information.