Free Returns easy as 1, 2, 3
Don’t love it? Don’t stress!
Via Our Stores
For all purchases (inc. Online and Click & Collect).
*Online purchases can also be returned in-store.
Step 1: Go in-store
- Visit our Store Finder to find your nearest store.
- Take your item(s) to any store within the Cotton On Group.
Step 2: Speak with staff
- Provide the team member in store your unwanted item.
- Show proof of purchase.
- If you paid using a credit card please bring the same card with you.
Step 3: Receive an exchange or refund
- Once the returns policy has been met, you’ll receive an exchange or refund on the spot.
- Exchanges for the same item in a different size will not incur any additional charges.
- If the new item is a different product (including a different colour) and there is a price difference you may need to pay the difference or receive a partial refund.
- If you request a refund, the purchase price (excluding delivery charges for online orders) will be refunded to you.
- If you paid using a card, please bring the same card with you as we will refund back to your card.
For Online purchases only (inc. Click & Collect).
Step 1: Go online
- Click here to go to the Help Centre page.
- Select the option to Start a Return.
- Submit the form.
Step 2: Confirm your details
- Check your inbox, you’ll receive an email confirming our returns policy.
- If wanting to continue with an online return please reply to confirm.
Step 3: Return your products
- Aramex will contact you to arrange collection of your return.
- Re-wrap the products ready for collection.
Once received, we'll process the refund and notify you via email. Your refund will be credited back to you in the next 3-5 days, depending on the payment method used to place your order.
If the item returned does not meet our Returns Policy below your order will be sent back to you.
View our returns policy here
We want you to be satisfied with your purchase but if the products are faulty, wrongly described or different from a sample shown, we’re so sorry! We will meet our legal obligations in the country in which the products were purchased. Just follow the returns process above in-store or online.
Change of Mind Returns
Not in love? That’s fine! If you change your mind about the products you purchased from us online or in-store, we will refund the purchase price, or exchange those products in-store in the country in which they were purchased, subject to the following conditions:
- Products purchased from any Cotton On Group retail or online store, including sale items can be returned at any time by the customer with proof of purchase;
- The returned items must not be earrings, cosmetics, charity items, seconds, samples customised/personalised items, gift cards or underwear (we will accept bras);
- All items will be returned to the original forms of payment, otherwise an exchange or store credit will be issued;
- Items must be in original sale condition (unworn, unwashed, or otherwise unused with original tags/labels attached). Swimwear must be in unused condition with original hygienic stickers;
- You may be asked to provide personal details for returns or exchanges. These details will be used for the purpose of processing the return; and
- Items purchased online can be returned in store with proof of purchase. In the case of online purchases, refunds or exchanges will not include the cost of shipping, except as provided below.
Shipping costs may be refunded on faulty items only if the entire order is being returned and the customer provides proof of the shipping amount.