Returns easy as 1, 2, 3
Don’t love it? Don’t stress!
Via Our Stores
Due to COVID-19 concerns, we are temporarily closing all retail stores. Online purchases may be returned via Post however we ask that in-store purchases are held until our stores reopen. Please contact our customer service team via chat if you have questions regarding in-store returns.
For Online purchases only (inc. Click & Collect).
Step 1: Complete your returns form
- Please note - free returns are available for purchases made using Afterpay. Before continuing please visit our help centre to start a return and we'll reply with everything you need.
- For all other returns please complete your returns form, making sure to include your name, email address, product details and a return reason.
Step 2: Pack your item/s
- Please include your returns form and product with original labels and tags.
Step 3: Return your products
- Re-wrap the products.
- Post back to us at Cotton On Online Returns, PO Box 201220, Airport Oaks, Auckland, 2150
Once received, we'll process the refund and notify you via email. Your refund will be credited back to you in the next 3-5 days, depending on the payment method used to place your order.
If the item returned does not meet our Returns Policy below your order will be sent back to you.
View our returns policy here
We want you to be satisfied with your purchase but if the products are faulty, wrongly described or different from a sample shown, we’re so sorry! We will meet our legal obligations in the country in which the products were purchased. Just follow the returns process above in-store or online.
Change of Mind Returns
Not in love? That’s fine! If you change your mind about the products you purchased from us online or in-store, we will refund the purchase price, or exchange those products in-store in the country in which they were purchased, subject to the following conditions:
- Products purchased from any Cotton On Group retail or online store, including sale items can be returned at any time by the customer with proof of purchase;
- The returned items must not be earrings, cosmetics, charity items, seconds, samples customised/personalised items, gift cards or underwear (we will accept bras);
- All items will be returned to the original forms of payment, otherwise an exchange or store credit will be issued;
- Items must be in original sale condition (unworn, unwashed, or otherwise unused with original tags/labels attached). Swimwear must be in unused condition with original hygienic stickers;
- You may be asked to provide personal details for returns or exchanges. These details will be used for the purpose of processing the return; and
- Items purchased online can be returned in store with proof of purchase. In the case of online purchases, refunds or exchanges will not include the cost of shipping, except as provided below.
Shipping costs may be refunded on faulty items only if the entire order is being returned and the customer provides proof of the shipping amount.