Returns and Exchanges
If the products you have purchased from us are faulty, wrongly described or different from a sample shown, then we will meet our legal obligations in the country in which the products were purchased.
Change of Mind Returns
If you change your mind about the products you have purchased from us online or in-store, we will refund the purchase price, or exchange those products in-store in the country in which they were purchased, subject to the following conditions:
- Products purchased from any Cotton On Group retail or online store can be returned at any time by the customer with proof of purchase;
- The returned items must not be swimwear, underwear, earrings, cosmetics, charity items, seconds, samples customised/personalised items or gift cards;
- All items will be returned to the original forms of payment, otherwise an exchange or store credit will be issued;
- Items must be in original sale condition (unworn, unwashed, or otherwise unused with original tags/labels attached);
- You may be asked to provide personal details for returns or exchanges. These details will be used for the purpose of processing the return; and
- Items purchased online can be returned in store with proof of purchase. In the case of online purchases, refunds will not include the cost of shipping, except as provided below.
Shipping costs may be refunded on faulty items only if the entire order is being returned and the customer provides proof of the shipping amount.
- Take your item(s) to a Cotton On Group store in Hong Kong. To find your nearest store, visit our Store Finder
- Provide the team member in store your unwanted item, proof of purchase and if you paid using a credit card please bring the same card with you.
- Once the returns policy has been met, we'll offer an exchange or refund on the spot.