#BodySummerPlace’ Body Promotion
Terms and Conditions
1. The promoter of this promotion is Cotton On Body Pty Ltd (“the Promoter”) (ACN 121 235 372) of 14 Shepherd Court, North Geelong, Victoria 3215.
2. Entry is free and open to persons 18 years and over in Australia, New Zealand, South Africa. Employees of the Promoter and their immediate families and the suppliers and agencies associated with this competition are ineligible to enter.
3. This competition commences at 5pm AEST on 2nd October 2017 and ends at 11.59pm AEST on 29 October 2017 (“Competition Period”). Entrants may enter as many times as they like. Late, incomplete, incorrectly submitted, delayed, illegible, corrupted or misdirected responses will be deemed invalid. Instagram accounts must be set to public in order for entries to be received.
4. To enter this competition entrants must enter via one way:
Step 1. Follow @cottononbody & @queensland on Instagram
Step 2. Upload & post a photo that best represents their ‘summer place’
Step 3. Tag the photo with #CottonOnBody, #BodySummerPlace & #ThisIsQueensland in the caption
5. Each Submission will be reviewed and judged by a panel of the Promoter’s marketing and communications personnel (“Panel”). The Panel will judge each response according to how relevant, inspiring and creative it is as judged by the Panel. Number of Likes and Comments of the entries under the submissions will not determine the winners, but may influence the Panel’s decision when determining the final winners. All decisions of the Panel are final and no discussions or correspondence will be entered into.
6. The prize will be awarded to entrant who submits the most relevant and creative Submission as judged by the Panel. There will be one (1) prize winner.
7. The prize winner will be contacted via Instagram on the 30th October 2017. The winning Submission may be posted and the winners tagged on the Promoter’s Instagram, Facebook, Twitter pages and the Cotton On Body blog ‘B with Us’.
The prize winner will receive:
• 1 x Return Flights to Port Douglas for two from the nearest capital of the winners residence
• 1 x Twin share Accommodation for 5 nights in Port Douglas
• 1 x $500 AUD Cotton On Body wardrobe
The total prize pool is valued at $4000 AUD
The prize winner will be responsible for all other costs of the trip including (but not limited to) transfers, car rentals, meals, excessive baggage costs etc. The prize winner is required to redeem the prize before 30th October 2018. Dates of flights and accommodation to be determined by the Promoter and prize winner.
8. By entering this competition entrants agree to allow the Promoter to repost their Submission on the Promoter’s Facebook, Twitter or Instagram accounts, the Promoter’s blog ‘B With Us’, website (www.cottononbody.com) and within the Promoter’s electronic direct mail (EDM) communication pieces.
9. The Promoter is not liable for any other additional costs associated with winning this competition or the prizes that comprise this competition.
10. If any prize remains unclaimed after 14 days of the winning Submission being announced, the Promoter may deem that the prize winner is ineligible to receive the prize.
11. Prizes are not transferable or exchangeable and cannot be redeemed for cash. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any variation in the value of prizes. Where a prize is unavailable for any reason, the Promoter may substitute another item of equal or lesser value for that prize, as determined by the Promoter.
12. Information regarding prizes and how to enter forms part of these terms and conditions. Entry into the competition is deemed an acknowledgement and acceptance of these terms and conditions.
13. The Promoter reserves the right, at any time, to verify the validity of entries and the identity of entrants. Proof of entry and identity will only be deemed as sufficient at the discretion of the Promoter.
14. If this competition is interfered with in any way or is not capable of being properly conducted due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter, the Promoter reserves its rights to disqualify any entrant or to modify, suspend, terminate or cancel this competition, to the extent permitted by law.
15. The Promoter and its associated agencies and companies will not be liable for any loss (including, without limitation, indirect, special or consequential loss or loss of profits), expense, damage, personal injury or death which is suffered or sustained (whether or not arising from any person’s negligence) in connection with this competition or accepting or using any prize, except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law (in which case that liability is limited to the maximum extent permitted by law).
16. All Submissions will be the property of the Promoter. The Promoter may use the name and any photos from the Submission for promotional, marketing and publicity purposes without compensation. By participating in this competition, each entrant assigns to the Promoter the whole of the copyright in their entries and, to the extent permitted by law, waives his or her moral rights in respect of it.
17. Upon entering your Submission, you acknowledge that the posting and use of your Submission does not violate, misappropriate or infringe on the rights of any third party, including, without limitation, privacy rights, publicity rights, copyrights, trademark and/or other intellectual property rights.
19. This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed, administered or associated with Instagram.