PLEASE NOTE: We're working closely with our delivery partners to get your orders to you as safely as possible. This includes drivers making contactless deliveries and adhering to hygiene precautions as advised by the local government and health authorities. Please allow a few extras days for your order to be processed. There may also be some delivery delays depending on the network capacity of our delivery partners. Once you get your shipping confirmation email, you'll be able to get the latest updates by clicking the tracking link.
Standard - RM10 or FREE RM125+
- Peninsula: Order by 3pm Monday to Friday for delivery within 3-4 business days. Orders placed after 3pm Monday to Friday will be delivered within 4-5 business days.
- East Malaysia: Delivered within 3-6 business days.
- Signature required on delivery.
Cash on Delivery
- Cash on Delivery (pay cash upon delivery) is available within selected cities in Malaysia.
- You will be required to sign an invoice upon delivery, which will confirm and ensure collection of your cash.
- Cash on Delivery payments available via Standard Delivery or Next Day Delivery only.
- Cash on Delivery is not available on orders containing personalised product.
- Standard delivery only on orders containing personalised items.
- Allow an additional 5 business days for orders containing a personalised item.
- Orders containing both personalised and non personalised items will be delivered together.
Free Delivery Terms & Conditions
- No promo code needed! Free shipping is automatically applied at checkout when your order is over the specified threshold.
- The threshold for free shipping is calculated after any promotions and discounts are applied.
- Free shipping is a limited promotion and not available for orders delivered outside Malaysia.
Delivery on Public Holidays?
- Unfortunately your order is not able to be delivered on a public holiday.
- If your order is placed on a Public Holiday it will not be processed and despatched until the next businesss day.
- During National and State specific public holidays or busy sale periods you may experience a delay in receiving your order.
Click & Collect
Click & Collect - RM5 or FREE on orders RM90+
- Available in selected stores.
- Peninsula: Order by 3pm Monday to Friday for collection in store within 2 business days.
- Orders placed after 3pm Monday to Friday will be available for collection in 2 business days.
- East Malaysia: Available for collection within 2-5 business days.
- Please note: uncollected orders will be cancelled and refunded after 30 days.
Store to Door
Store to Door - FREE
- Peninsula: Order by 3pm Monday to Friday for delivery within 2-3 business days. Orders placed after 3pm Monday to Friday will be delivered within 3-4 business days.
- East Malaysia: Delivered within 2-5 business days.
- Signature required on delivery.
- Standard domestic shipping only. We’re unable to offer international or express shipping.
- Unfortunately we are unable to offer International delivery for orders placed via our Malaysia website.
- Please visit our AU, USA or Singapore site to place an order for international delivery.
Will my order be delayed?
- It's a busy time, but we're working closely with our delivery partners to get your orders to you as safely as possible. There could be delays of up to 2 weeks. While most orders will arrive earlier, we want to be upfront about what to expect. Once you get your shipping confirmation email, you'll be able to get the latest updates via the tracking link.
I haven’t received a shipping confirmation or tracking number for my order. Who do I contact?
- The quickest way to get in touch is via the online chat widget at the bottom of the Cotton On homepage.
How are you looking after your employees in the Distribution Centre?
- Ensuring a safe working environment for our Distribution Centre team members is our top priority. We have taken strong measures to look after our people and the safe shipping of your product. These include providing hand sanitisers and personal protective equipment, high hygiene and cleaning standards, and split working hours to reduce employee contact.
Is delivery to PO Boxes available?
- No, unfortunately orders cannot be delivered to PO Boxes.
Delivery Terms & Conditions
Delivery Terms & Conditions
- Receiving your order: Please note that orders require a signature on delivery. If you are not available to sign for your order, the postal carrier will leave a note with instructions for pick up from a designated post office. Delivery is subject to the terms of the relevant postal service.
- While we do everything we can to ensure your order is delivered in a timely manner, we will not be liable for any loss or damage incurred by any person as a result of delay caused by our carrier that we have no control over or by any event which is out of our reasonable control or foresight including but not limited to any delay caused by an incorrect delivery address being provided to us.
- Out of stock items: If any items in your order are out of stock at the time your order is packed, we will notify you via email and refund you for those items.
Which stores are currently open?
- All our stores across the Cotton On Group are open.
How are you creating a safe environment instore?
- As always, our people and customers are our first priority. Here’s how we’re creating a safe environment for everyone.
- Keeping it clean:
We're cleaning high-touch surfaces regularly. This includes tables, racks, handles, counters and EFTPOS machines. We’ve also removed ‘multi-touch’ items like beauty testers and shopping bags. And we’re encouraging contactless payment where possible.
- Safe social distancing:
Wherever possible, we’re asking you to stay 2m / 6ft away from others. We may restrict access to stores in order to limit the number of people to 4sqm/person. This includes fitting rooms, however, in smaller stores, we may not be able to open them at all.
- Being kind and considerate:
Wear a face mask
Stay home if you’re unwell
Wash your hands regularly with soap and water for at least 20 seconds
Cover coughs and sneezes