Buy Now, Pay Later with Afterpay
Buy what you want today and pay it off over four fortnightly installments.
How does it work?
To make a purchase using Afterpay, all you need is:
- An Australian credit card or debit card
- To be over 18 years of age
- An Australian residential address
How do I use Afterpay?
- Add items to your shopping bag and checkout as normal
- Select Afterpay as you payment method - you will be redirected to the Afterpay website
- Register or login to your Afterpay account
- Enter or verify your payment details then confirm your order
Please note: The funds for the first payment must be available on your nominated card at the time of checkout.
For more information about Afterpay terms and conditions, visit the Afterpay website.
How do I return an item purchased with Afterpay?
You can return your Afterpay purchase in store for an exchange, or via post for a refund. Just make sure your return meets our Returns Policy, then follow the steps below.
To exchange your item:
- Drop in to a Cotton On Group store that stocks the brand of item you want to exchange.
- Bring along the tax invoice we emailed you as proof of purchase.
- As long as the Returns Policy has been met, we'll offer you an exchange in store, on the spot.
To return your item for a refund:
- Head to http://cottonon.com/AU/afterpay-returns and submit a request.
- Select the Returns and Exchanges form and complete with your details.
- We’ll contact you by email with everything you need to return your order for a refund.
What if I can’t pay an instalment?
If you fail to make a payment, you will be charged a $10 late payment fee by Afterpay with a further $7 late payment fee added seven days later if the payment is still unpaid. Please see Afterpay terms and conditions here.
What cards does Afterpay accept?
Afterpay currently accepts Mastercard and Visa credit and debit cards issued in Australia. Unfortunately Afterpay does not accept any prepaid cards or foreign debit/credit cards.
When will my first payment be charged?
All new Afterpay customers are required to make their first payment at the time of purchase. You will no longer be considered a ‘new’ customer once you have fully paid off your first order and 6 weeks have passed since you placed that order. For online orders under $500 placed thereafter, your first payment will only be deducted 2 weeks after your purchase and your last payment deducted 8 weeks after purchase. For all orders over $500, your first payment will always be deducted at the time of purchase.
When will I get my order?
Your Afterpay order delivery times will be the same as our standard or Express timeframes. Visit our delivery page for more information.
WHO DO I CONTACT IF I HAVE QUESTIONS ABOUT AFTERPAY?
IS THERE A MINIMUM ORDER VALUE FOR AFTERPAY?
Afterpay can be used for orders over $20.